Dr. Payet is Certified Inman Aligner Provider in Charlotte NC
Do you want straight, white teeth with no braces and something that you only wear 16-20 hours/day, and can be finished in just 2-4 months? If you’re a good candidate, the Inman Aligner might be just the trick, and right here in our Charlotte dentist office, we are one of the few Certified Inman Aligner dentists in the United States.
Conservative Cosmetic Dentistry – Align, Bleach, and Bond
As everyone knows, your smile is one of the first things anyone notices about you, whether good or bad. A straight, bright smile is so important, and if you aren’t happy with your smile, cosmetic dentistry today offers so many options, from porcelain veneers and teeth whitening, to Powerprox Six Month Braces and Invisalign. Since the big economic recession, people are looking more and more for the most affordable, most comfortable, and least invasive forms of cosmetic dentistry possible. And that’s where the Inman Aligner is the newest option available.
What’s the Inman Aligner, and How It Works
The idea behind the Inman Aligner is similar to Invisalign, but with a couple important differences:
- Have to change trays every 10-14 days; if you don’t stay on track, your teeth won’t keep moving.
- Have to wear the aligners 20-22 hours per day faithfully, or the teeth will not progress.
- Fairly expensive
- Can be used for both simple and comprehensive cases
- The Inman Aligner:
- Only 1 appliance that you wear from start to finish, usually with very few adjustments ever needed.
- Only needs to be worn 16-20 hours a day, so if you have to leave it out for meetings or school, you’re still OK
- Much less expensive
- Not intended for comprehensive treatment, just minor correction of the front 4-6 teeth
Straight Teeth in Only 12 Weeks
Because the Inman Aligner is particularly designed to be effective for the front 4-6 teeth, these cases are usually finished in anywhere from 8-16 weeks (2-4 months). Check out Crystal’s case – it was finished in almost exactly 12 weeks!